I was looking through my old photos recently and found this beauty! It’s amazing how a picture can instantly take you right back to a moment in time. When I saw this photo, I remembered exactly how I felt and what I was thinking. Although I was smiling, and seem put together, that was not the case of my inner world. Continue reading “Queen Day”
Give God Your LIST!
Sister, if you are feeling weighed down and burdened by your mental list , its probably time for a brain dump. So get out some paper, write down all your thoughts, then delegate! Here are some suggestions on what you can delegate to God, so you can lighten your load and get your JOY back! (It really is the responsible thing to do)
God’s TO-DO list:
- Heal past trauma
- Get rid of depression
- Purge out fear
- Make peace with family members
- Salvation for family members
- Receive Prosperity and abundance
- Live with peace, joy and hope
- Learn to Love others
- Raise God loving children
- Become more holy
ONLY GOD can do, what only God can do. Reminder, YOU ARE NOT GOD. Although, you are His beloved child and He loves you. God desires for you to live in His perfect peace, but You must be willing to receive that.
If your like me, you want to let go and trust God , but sometimes it feels hard to quiet your mind! Those cares can be pesky and keep showing up even after we have given them to God.. So how do we truly cast our cares??
I believe there are steps we can take, to help position our hearts and mind towards surrender. This is a process, it will take practice and patience, but it is worth the effort!
Here are the steps I take when casting my cares:
Step 1: Release your cares to God, write them down and say – GOD I give this to you, I trust that you will handle this in your perfect timing, AMEN! See yourself laying your care down at Jesus feet and imagine Him saying – I got this! You may be tempted to pick that care back up, DO NOT, leave it where it belongs!
Step 2: Renew your mind with truth. When that “care” pops up in your mind, override it with TRUTH. Speak out, – God already knows this care, He is taking care of it and i TRUST HIM. Ask God for a biblical promise that you can speak over the problem in your life. The Bible is full of life giving words and it has the power to transform your thinking and life.
Step 3: Believe that God will deliver! Believe that God is taking care of EVERYTHING! Believe so BIG that you no longer hear the doubt or worry!!! Praise and worship is a powerful tool to help you get out of your mind and get into God’s presence – In His presence is where you receive power and peace!
Praying this word encourages you and infuses your soul with HOPE!
Love you sister,
A word of encouragement for you during this Holiday season!!!
“LESS IS MORE”
I want to share with you today one of my GO TO SPIRITUAL PRACTICES to get myself back in ALIGNMENT!! I think we all have times when we feel OFF – our minds feel cluttered, our hearts feel heavy, and our souls feel weary. At times, life can get messy, and we can find ourselves bogged down and in need of RE-ALIGNMENT Continue reading “How to Re-Align When You Feel “OFF””
“Jesus replied, “But even more blessed are all who hear the word of God and put it into practice.”
Does an abundant life sound like a dream life to you?! I believe God wants his children to prosper, flourish and be blessed in this life, and we find in the Bible, scripture after scripture, speaks this TRUTH!! As you read this post, I hope your faith grows and you are inspired to become a more disciplined believer.
So let’s dive right in…!
Daily Habits For Cultivating an Abundant Life:
- Continually Praise God. Give God the credit HE deserves! When life is good, praise God! When life is hard, praise God! When life doesn’t make sense, praise God! It is so good to create and maintain a habit of praising and thanking God. Simple ways to apply this are: starting your day thankful to be alive, thanking God for you food at lunch time, praising God for your loved ones at dinner time, and going to bed thinking of All the blessings that will come.
“From the rising of the sun to its setting, The name of the Lord is to be praised (with awe-inspired reverence).” Psalm 113:3
- Keep Your Faith Strong. Being a person of faith means BELIEVING in who God says HE is and TRUSTING that HE will do what HE promised. Faith is a muscle and it needs daily training in order to grow. Praying, worshiping, reading your Bible, listening to sermons and surrounding yourself with other believers will help you increase your faith.
“And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.” Hebrew 11:6
- Pray ALOT. Prayer is what connects us to God. All day we have an inner dialogue happening, and a way to begin praying more often is to simply bring God into your thoughts. By saying – “God please show me your plan in this situation which I am thinking about” – you turn your thoughts into prayers! You can do this all day, with every situation you encounter. It is wise to get in the habit of bringing God into your thoughts and focusing your thoughts on God.
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- Follow God’s Timeline. God’s timing is always PERFECT. Sometimes we can feel impatient, overwhelmed or confused by how our life is unfolding. This is why God invites us to develop a deep and mature relationship with HIM. When you have an intimate relationship with God, it is much easier to TRUST and FOLLOW HIS timeline. Understanding HIS heart and HIS will for your life will give you the confidence necessary to navigate the ups and downs of life.
“There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens:” Ecclesiastes 3:1
I encourage you to choose one or two of the habits to focus on daily and build off that foundation! Ask the Holy Spirit to give you support and guidance as you add these new habit into your life. I can only imagine the shift that will happen in your life by simply adding a couple new habits!!! SO excited for you SISTER!!!
Come to the light.
Last night I had this beautiful vision as I Prayed over Someone Special, and I feel YOU ALL will benefit from hearing this word! Continue reading “Arise!”
“For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of POWER and love and self-control.”
-2 Timothy 1:7
Do you have elevator fears? Like a fear of getting stuck in one, with three kids??? Well the other day I’m at the mall with my three children when God taught me a lesson on how, FEAR DISTRACTS US FROM MOVING FORWARD. Continue reading “Elevator Fears”
“Give thanks with a grateful heart
Give thanks to the Holy One
Give thanks because He’s given Jesus Christ, His Son’
-Don Moen, Give Thanks
THANKFUL THURSDAY IS HAPPENING!!!
It was during my workout yesterday that I heard from God! I enjoy praying during my workouts, I visualize myself pressing into the spirit realm as I also challenge my body to reach new limits! Its POWERFUL imagery. Continue reading “THANKFUL”
“Her ways are highways of pleasentness and favor, and all her paths are peace.”
Welcome to WISDOM WEDNESDAY friends!
Is Godly wisdom VALUABLE to you? Do you DESIRE to have “spiritual understanding” and “insight”? Proverbs tells us that wisdom is more valuable then gold and silver and above all else- we should seek WISDOM! Continue reading “WISDOM”